Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Returns information Information
Here you'll find all you need to know about our returns, refund and exchange policies. If you can't find what you're looking for here, please drop us a line at email@example.com or call us on 01491 352 600.
How do I return a product to Really Wild?
To return an item please complete the returns form included with your original order, with clear indication to the reason for the return and whether you require a refund or exchange
For UK customers, we offer free returns using collect plus. There will be a leaflet with your returns for within your parcel. Please fill in the returns form included within your order and enclose it in your parcel. Write your order number on the Collect+ returns label. Then peel it off and stick it on your parcel so it covers the bar code of the original label. Then drop your parcel off at one of the 5,800 local stores offering the Collect+ service. Keep your returns receipt or scan the label using the Collect+ app so that you can keep track of your parcel. Find your local Collect+ store here. If you do not wish to use this free service please use the alternative returns label included in your order at your own expense.
Please note we do not offer free returns for international orders (this includes customers who do not live in UK mainland) any postage charges incurred when returning your items will be at your own cost.
All items need to be returned in an unworn and resalable condition to qualify for a refund. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if these conditions are not met.
Jewellery, Earrings are non-refundable (unless they are deemed faulty by the supplier) For health and hygiene reasons.
My item has arrived faulty
In the unfortunate event that you have received a faulty product, please contact our customer service team and they will organise a replacement of your products.
How do I return a package by post?
Free Returns for UK Customers with Collect+ Returns Visit collectplus.co.uk or text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 (e.g COLLECT RG7 4PN) to find your nearest Collect+ store. Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rate.
To make you return, please follow the below steps:
- Complete the postal Returns Note received with your order and include with your item(s) inside the parcel.
- Peel off pre-paid Collect+ label and attach to the outside of your parcel, ensuring the original dispatch label is covered.
- Take your parcel to any Collect+ store where you will be given a receipt. Please retain this until we have sent you an email confirming that your refund has been processed. Refunds can take up to 10 working days to process from the date of posting.
If our UK customers choose not to use our Free Return, they can send there parcel back with a courier of their choosing.
Our international customer has to pay for their own returns back, we do recommend to send items back as small as possible.
Returning packages to our stores
To return an item please complete the returns form included with your original order, with clear indication to the reason for the return and whether you require a refund or exchange take it too the store and they can process your return/exchange.
UK customers may exchange most items sold by Really Wild online www.reallywildclothing.com within 30 days upon receipt of your original order providing they are in their original packaging with tags attached.
- All items need to be in an unworn and resalable condition to qualify for an exchange. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange if these conditions are not met.
- Exchanges can only be made for a different size of the same product and it is not guaranteed that the products will be in stock. Your replacement item(s) will be sent to you on receipt of the original item(s) being returned.
- If you have bought an item that has been reduced in price, we cannot credit you for the difference if you wish to exchange the item.
- Really Wild Clothing will be happy to exchange products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is in our error within 30 days from the date of dispatch. Under such agreed circumstances Really Wild will cover the cost of shipment of the replacement items.
- Goods returned after 30 days of receipt can be exchanged for the value they were purchased for online or in-store but cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- Currently international and rest of world, including UK highlands and Islands orders cannot be exchanged online. Please return your order to us within 30 days, ensuring that the return conditions are met. A new order can be placed through reallywildclothing.com at any time or you can place an order with our customer service team on: +44(0)1491 352 600.
My parcel has not been delivered
If your parcel has not been delivered you can call 01491352600 to ask for an update on your order or to help with the courier trying to deliver.
How do I cancel my order?
To cancel your order call 01491352600 and ask to cancel your order for a refund. If it is a Saturday or Sunday you can email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org saying you would like to cancel your order and our customer service team can pick up your email on Monday and deal with your request.
Can sale items be returned?
Sale items can be refunded if they are brought online at www.reallywildclothing.com or in one of our stores however the items will need to have all labels attached and in good sellable condition.
Can I return a sale item in store for a refund?
All sale item brought either online or in store can be returned in store for a refund, all you need is your recipe and all original labels on the garments.
Returning items brought at a Fair & Show
All items brought at a Fairs & show, that are marked down from original price and/or in sale are non-refundable. It is accepted that the item has been tried on and is suitable at the time of purchase.
How long will it take for my refund to be processed?
Once we have received you parcel back for a refund it will take 3-5 working days for your refund to reach you.